The Oregon Municipal Court will be closed on Monday, July 5, 2021 in observance of Independence Day.
ATTN: Bail Bond Agents/Agencies: You need to be registered with the Lucas County Common Pleas Court in order to post in the Oregon Municipal Court.
If you are not on the Common Pleas Court list, you will not be permitted to post here. You do not need to send licenses to this Court.
COVID-19 Protocols: Face coverings are recommended for those individuals who have not been vaccinated for COVD-19. Access to the building will remain
limited to persons with scheduled cases, warrants, court filings or making payments.
NOTICE: COURT FACILITY UNDER VIDEO SURVEILLANCE. ALL BAGS ARE SUBJECT TO BE SEARCHED.
RULES APPLY FOR BOTH COURTROOM AND PROBATION.
- NO CHILDREN PERMITTED
- PANTS MUST BE WORN AT WAIST LEVEL
- NO BEVERAGES OR AEROSOLS
- NO SUNGLASSES HATS OR SKULL CAPS WORN
- NO HIGH CUT OR TORN SHORTS
- NO FLIP FLOPS
- NO ELECTRONICS, CAMERAS OR AUDIO RECORDING DEVICES
- NO TANK TOPS OR SLEEVELESS SHIRTS
- NO REVEALING OR LOW CUT TOPS
- NO CLOTHING DISPLAYING PROFANITY OR OFFENSIVE MATERIAL
- NO APPAREL DISPLAYING GANG / CLUB INSIGNIAS OR WHAT CAN REASONABLY BE CONSTRUED AS BEING AFFILIATED WITH A GANG OR CLUB