The Oregon Municipal Court will be closed on Monday, October 12, 2020 in observance of Columbus Day.
COVID-19 Protocols: Face coverings are required to be worn of the public, court employees coming in direct contact with the public, and other individuals seeking to enter the building. Individuals will continue to be required to have their temperature taken prior to entering the courthouse. Anyone with a temperature over 100 degrees will be asked to leave and their case will be rescheduled.
Access to the building will remain limited to persons with scheduled cases, warrants, court filings or making payments. Face coverings are required to enter the building.
Fines and Costs: Payment of fines, costs and fees are encouraged to be paid by mail, online at www.oregoncourtpayments.com or by calling 419-324-2039.
When the emergency subsides, the Court shall enter an order declaring an end to the emergency and a resumption of normal operations.
Questions regarding the plan to re-open the Oregon Municipal Court please call at 419-698-7010. Thank you.
NOTICE: COURT FACILITY UNDER VIDEO SURVEILLANCE. ALL BAGS ARE SUBJECT TO BE SEARCHED.
RULES APPLY FOR BOTH COURTROOM AND PROBATION.
- NO CHILDREN PERMITTED
- PANTS MUST BE WORN AT WAIST LEVEL
- NO BEVERAGES OR AEROSOLS
- NO SUNGLASSES HATS OR SKULL CAPS WORN
- NO HIGH CUT OR TORN SHORTS
- NO FLIP FLOPS
- NO ELECTRONICS, CAMERAS OR AUDIO RECORDING DEVICES
- NO TANK TOPS OR SLEEVELESS SHIRTS
- NO REVEALING OR LOW CUT TOPS
- NO CLOTHING DISPLAYING PROFANITY OR OFFENSIVE MATERIAL
- NO APPAREL DISPLAYING GANG / CLUB INSIGNIAS OR WHAT CAN REASONABLY BE CONSTRUED AS BEING AFFILIATED WITH A GANG OR CLUB