- Any firearm, deadly weapon, dangerous ordnance or explosive device as defined in Revised Code Section 2923.11, or as would by common sense or common usage be used primarily or secondarily as a weapon
- Any other instrument that is specially adapted as a weapon
- Any switchblade and/or martial arts knife of any length
- Any knife or any knife-like instrument of any length or purpose of design that suggests it is not merely a normal pocketknife and normally carried
- Any straight razor or razorblade
- Any drug of abuse or illegal substance
- Any drug paraphernalia items
- Any incendiary device or firework, including smoke and stink bombs
- Any device that operates as a noisemaker
- Any type of sound amplifier, except a personal hearing aid that operates without disruption to the court
- Any cell phones
You are also subject to arrest for any illegal items, you bring into the building including, but not limited to: any type of drugs, or drug paraphernalia.
The Court Security Officers may prohibit any other item or items that caution, good sense or professional experience suggest are inappropriate to the Court environment, whether or not it is specifically listed as a prohibited item.